The company went silent after a March 13th release in which they achieved an Elevated Reporting Status to OTC Pink "Current Information".
It was at that time that Mr. Morales (CEO) further commented on the timing of these events by explaining that the company's activities have increased significantly in recent months and that management believes the current economic climate is now favorable for the company to secure the last round of funding it needs to complete the implementation of its business model.
Now at a 52-Week Low Closing Price, the company has the current Share Structure seen below. We often see beaten-down prices as Trading Opportunities, especially when the business plan execution is coming into full throttle!
|Market Value1||$2,193,901||a/o Aug 29, 2014|
|Shares Outstanding||12,188,339||a/o Jun 30, 2014|
|Float||188,339||a/o May 14, 2014|
|Authorized Shares||100,000,000||a/o Jun 30, 2014|
|Par Value||Not Available|
eWorld Companies markets and distributes cutting edge Internet technologies through its wholly-owned subsidiary eWorld Entertainment, Inc. and its International network of Affiliates, users and strategic partners. eWorld's patent-pending Boomerang Media Station® is a multimedia content delivery platform that features exclusive and third-party movies, music videos, webcasts and other streaming video content delivered via its unique state-of-the-art high-definition quality video player. eWorld also produces and promotes live professional and lifestyle events through its subsidiary, "THE Xperience." For more information visit www.eWorldCompanies.com.
eWorld Companies develops and distributes cutting edge Internet technologies including its patent-pending Boomerang Media Station™. In 2011 eWorld launched a subsidiary, "THE Xperience," to create and produce live professional and lifestyle events and film them for live streaming via Boomerang and on the company's online TV channels.
- Since that time, THE Xperience has become widely recognized throughout the industry as a top producer, sponsor and promoter of entertainment-related networking events, Hollywood-style red carpet galas, and upscale VIP lifestyle events and activities that raise awareness and financial support for celebrity-driven charitable causes, including, among others, L.A. Children's Hospital, Toys for Tots, Boys and Girls Club of America, Tippi Hedren's Shambala Reserve Wild Animal Rescue Reserve, Friends of Meir Panim, The Hemophilia Foundation of Southern California, Two Wings, and Women of Global Change.
- eWorld and THE Xperience also produce the annual eWorld Music Awards Show.
- Through these activities, eWorld has established strategic alliances and partnerships with individuals, companies and non-profit organizations throughout the industry that are helping the company implement its business plan of attracting millions of Boomerang users, many of whom will come through these relationships.
- eWorld's business model is primarily focused on the massive distribution of its Boomerang Media Station™, which will provide a wide variety of online entertainment choices featuring both proprietary and 3rd party content.
eWorld's three-pronged marketing strategy for securing Boomerang downloads includes
- (1) joint ventures and partnerships in the entertainment, internet, and associated industries;
- (2) corporate sales of Custom Boomerangs to businesses and non-profit organizations; and
- (3) fee-based acquisition of downloads.
- Backed by a strong lineup of sponsorship partners that includes CBS Studios, Epiphone, The Gibson Foundation, Glaceau Vitaminwater, Hollywood Today, and Ciroc Vodka, and others, eWorld and THE Xperience have sponsored and produced hundreds of entertainment-oriented events at top venues throughout Southern California and Nevada.
- eWorld CEO Henning Morales described THE Xperience, as "a live social network for the entertainment industry that provides online members with exclusive access to upscale lifestyle events, venues to showcase their talent to both industry insiders and the public, and career networking opportunities with A-list performers and industry insiders."
- Mr. Morales added, "As a result of the tremendous response we've had from THE Xperience lifestyle activities, and the many strong alliance partners we've been able to attract, we are now ready to move forward aggressively with our marketing plans and we now expect to meet and surpass our initial goals for Boomerang downloads and revenues much sooner than we previously projected. More details regarding our specific plans and objectives will be detailed in future announcements over the coming weeks."
- eWorld's notable recent accomplishments include the finalization of a 50,000 to 1 reverse split of the company's common shares, completion of all necessary requirements for full reinstatement of corporate status in the state of Nevada, updated reporting of all financial statements required for attainment of Current Information status through OTC Markets (PinkSheets), and, with the assistance and cooperation of its Transfer Agent, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Corporation, the completion of all requirements necessary to attain full compliance status with SEC and FINRA and approval by DTC for all standardized trading formats.
- In response to these announcements, eWorld Companies CEO Henning Morales stated, "We are very excited about the new direction of the company, which we believe will propel us into an exciting new era of growth and stability while providing incalculable benefits to our customers, partners and shareholders. The company's new structure will allow us to continue to build on the strength of our existing resources while simultaneously expanding our reach into exciting new arenas, which we will describe in detail in future announcements coming very soon."
- Per the agreement, eWorld's wholly owned subsidiary THE Xperience, and AME will co-produce live events and red-carpet galas featuring prominent entrepreneurs, entertainers, celebrities, and politicos, which will be filmed and made available for online viewing via eWorld's Boomerang Media Station®.
- AME is comprised of successful individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures with is committed to promoting and enhancing the pursuit of personal, business and academic goals through education, training, resources, advocacy groups and supporting partnerships. More information can be found at AME's website http://www.amemulticultural.com/.
- eWorld President and CEO Henning Morales commented, "We are pleased to announce our strategic alliance with AME. We recently held our first co-produced event at Station Hollywood at W Hollywood, which was a roaring success, and are now planning our second event to be held later this summer. AME is a highly respected organization with a powerful reach across many of the same communities that eWorld serves, and we are looking forward to a long and successful relationship. We will also be announcing additional similar alliances over the coming weeks."
- Accumulation has Soared on Increasing Trading Action, Traders are Buying!
- RSI is hanging below 50 at ~41, but it looks to be curling back up.
- The stock toyed with a 50SMA Breach on August 27th, and this stock could really be in for a jolt if we see some SMA Break-and-Hold Catalysts!
Stockchat LLC has received Twenty Five Thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of EWRC.