Here are must-read MarketWatch articles on investing and personal finance from the past week.
1. Second annual Best New Ideas in Money series
MarketWatch editor-in-chief Jeremy Olshan explains how the language of money is changing. The next four stories in the series follow.
2. This is how to stop making financial mistakes
3. A data revolution for individual investors
4. You may soon stop using cash
5. Your wallet is becoming obsolete
6. This may be the best way to invest in the electric-car industry
7. Tesla’s pickup truck
Porsche made a big splash this week when it finally unveiled its Taycan electric sports car. But Tesla TSLA, -0.42% may steal back the electric narrative when it shows its new pickup truck as early as this month.
8. Borrow for less — to pay more
Mortgage-loan rates are declining in the U.S. and are expected to fall further, and home-price increases are expected to accelerate in most states.
9. The case for target-date mutual funds for retirement accounts
Paul Merriman explains why target-date funds may be best for you — they boil down portfolio management to one decision.
10. Dividend-stock series continues
MarketWatch readers chimed in with their own comments about these two stories on dividend-stock ideas: